Amy graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business in 2010. She was admitted as a solicitor in 2011. Amy commenced her career at a general practice where she gained a solid knowledge base across several practice areas however she quickly discovered that family law was the area of law that she was most passionate about.
Amy is collaboratively trained and understands that every client and family is different. She encourages a ‘big picture’ approach to resolving disputes and provides realistic and practical advice across all aspects of family law.
Professional Legal Qualifications
· Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
· Solicitor of High Court of Australia
· Member of Queensland Family Law Practitioners Association
· Member of the Queensland Law Society
· Member of Queensland Association of Collaborative Professionals